Saturday, December 02, 2006

I can't edit, but I can copy...

FAVORITES (you should be able to just go in and edit right here or create a new post, whatever flips your fancy!)

Actor - Hugh Jackman/Colin Firth, sorry, I cannot pick.
Actress - Kate Winslet
Animal - Cat
Band - U2
Beverage - Diet Coke, Pinot Noir
Book - Pride & Prejudice
Bubble Bath - Origins Ginger Bath
Candy - Sour Patch Kids or Malted Milk Balls, mmmm.
Color - Red
Flower - Peony
Food - Three Cheese Ravioli in a Marinara Sauce
Lip Balm - Burt's Bees
Lotion - Aveda Hand Relief
Movie - A Good Year (see my post in November...)
Song - Queen's Bohemian Raphsody
TV Show - Battlestar Galactica (ROCKS!)
Vacation Spot (past or future) - BVI (British Virgin Islands)


WOW! I usually have a really hard time coming up with answers for these things, I must be feeling opinionated today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home